Assetinsure takes ethical and responsible decision making very seriously. We expect our employees and Directors to do the same, as reflected in our policies listed below.
2. If you think we have let you down in any way, or our service is not what you expect, please tell us so that we can help. Complaints Handling Policy
3. It is Assetinsure’s policy to act honestly, fairly and be transparent with all parties involved in the repair process (for Enthusiast Motor Claims). This policy specifies the standards Assetinsure expect from Repairers; the guarantees Assetinsure makes in relation to Repairers; and the Dispute resolution process. Repair Policy
4. Assetinsure strongly believe that family and domestic violence is never acceptable. We believe in doing the right thing by our customers, respecting who they are and their individual circumstances. This Policy sets out how Assetinsure supports our customers who are affected by family and domestic violence. We are committed to working with our stakeholders to contribute to a domestic violence-free future, reduce the risk of harm and to help keep our customers safe. Group Family Violence Policy
5. Assetinsure and its distributor’s employees may not be able to help its policyholders outside the scope of insurance or financial matters. Our employees will suggest to the policy holder that they contact a relevant external support organisation. Specialist services available for policyholders
6. Assetinsure is committed to encouraging staff to make a practical difference to the world we live in. Assetinsure Charity Policy Goal and Values Statement
7. Assetinsure is committed to having a customer-centric approach to the development and distribution of our insurance products, the details of our policy are outlined here – Development and Distribution of Products for Target markets.
8. We understand that there are times when circumstances beyond your control can make it difficult to meet all your financial commitments. Our Financial Hardship Policy outlines where we may be able to help.